A bipartisan group of eight senators must consider how legalizing over 10 million immigrants might affect jobs, border security and tax revenue, and also Social Security taxes and checks, Yahoo's Daily Ticker reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: Financial Crisis Cost Americans $12.8 Trillion
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day
- Buffett Makes Huge Bet on U.S. Housing Market
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts