Owners of the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel are seeking historical cultural monument status for the famed Century City site, which they had proposed demolishing only a few years ago, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza to Seek Historical Status
- Postproduction Business Boosts Scene in Burbank
- Century Plaza Owners Unveil Redevelopment Plan
- Norms Passes Major Hurdle
- No Reservations
- Echo Park Homes Set to be Preserved as Historic Monument after Developer Filed Plans for Demolition
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters
- Echo Park Demolition Plans Put On Hold