American Apparel has team up with lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy group GLAAD for an exclusive line of T-shirts released in commemoration of LGBT Pride Month, the Huffington Post reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 11 L.A. Companies Earn Recognition for LGBTQ-Inclusive Workplace Policies
- Los Angeles Times to Launch LGBT Site
- L.A. Businesses Work on Equality For LGBT Hires
- West Hollywood Seeks Gay and Lesbian Tourists
- Survey: 75 Percent of Employed Are Job Seekers
- Pickup Puts Priority on Reaching LGBT Audience
- LGBT Paper Sees Unfolding Opportunity in L.A.
- Out Magazine Taps Conde Nast Executive Picardi for Top Editor Spot