New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, who has tried to curb soda consumption, ban smoking in parks and encourage bike riding, is taking on a new cause: requiring New Yorkers to separate their food scraps for composting, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Supreme Court Allows Prayer at Municipal Meetings
- Bill Would Expand U.S. Database to Verify Hires
- CVS to Kick the Habit
- U.S. Declassifies Phone Program Details
- Jobs Return to New York City, But Without Wall Street
- Bloomberg Fund to Invest in Start-Ups
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising
- Maker of Camel Cigarettes Bans Smoking in the Office