Pimco's Bill Gross said the Federal Reserve is unlikely to reduce its asset purchases, Bloomberg News reports. But former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan told CNBC that the central bank should taper its bond buying, even if the economy is not ready for it.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama Faces Pressure to Lead on Fiscal Cliff After Victory
- What the Fed Meeting Could Mean
- Greenspan: Entitlement Spending at ‘Extremely Dangerous’ Level
- Pimco’s Gross Wins U.S. Patent
- Toyota Goes for Look That’s Just Different Enough
- Bernanke: Economy Still Faces Headwinds
- Pimco's El-Erian: ‘New Normal' Still Not Over
- Pimco Manager to Quit and Start Food Truck Business