Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon on Wednesday said that the owners of the Dodgers must reveal details of their financial arrangements with former owner Frank McCourt, the Los Angeles Times reports. Jamie McCourt wants the material to prove her ex-husband fraudulently misled her about the value of the Dodgers and their assets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamie McCourt Loses Bid to Throw Out Divorce Deal
- Jamie McCourt Sues former Dodgers Owner and Ex-Husband
- Jamie McCourt Says Ex Owes Her $770 Million
- McCourts Gearing Up for Divorce Battle
- Court Hearing Highlights McCourt's Lavish Lifestyle
- McCourt Marital Deal on Dodgers Ruled Invalid
- McCourt Divorce Trial Begins in L.A. Courtroom
- Lawyers: Doc Shows Jamie McCourt Also Owns Dodgers