The California Film Commission on Tuesday awarded 31 film and TV producers $100 million in film tax credit funds, after a record 380 projects applied, Variety and the Los Angeles Times report. The winners include 14 feature films and a dozen cable-TV series.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Commission Sees Jump in Tax Credit Applications
- State Film Tax Credit Extension Applauded
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Paramount Returns to TV
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Mayors Back Bill to Expand California's Film Tax Credit
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill