Blue Shield of California owes $24.5 million in rebates to thousands of small-business customers, and rival Anthem Blue Cross will return $12 million to small firms under requirements of the federal health care law, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Blue Shield May Take City Contract from Anthem
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Online Medical Records on Way to California
- State Steps up Scrutiny of Insurers
- Anthem Asking Big Boost in Some Premiums