Jason Calacanis, one of L.A.’s most colorful tech entrepreneurs, is raising a $10 million venture fund to back startups from his conferences, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Calacanis Launches Co-Working at Inside.com
- Devil in Angels For Tech Leader
- Women’s Apparel Website All of a Sudden in Fashion
- Silicon Beach Report June 2: Upfront Ventures Raising Two Funds Totaling $500 Million
- New Angel Investors Look To Seize the High Ground
- Jody Sherman, Ecomom Founder and L.A. Entrepreneur, Dies at 47
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 9: Brogan BamBrogan Starts Second Hyperloop Company
- Silicon Beach Report June 29: Recreational Video Game Competition Super League Gaming Raises $15 Million