Hive Lighting in downtown L.A. makes energy-saving plasma lights that are becoming part of a conservation movement within the film and TV production industry, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Local Film Production Up Last Week
- In L.A., Trying to Woo Film Business Away
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- L.A. Region Plays Big Role in Super Bowl Ads
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Runaway Production Costs State $3 Billion in Film Crew Wages