The economy grew at a slow 1.3 percent in the first six months of the year, but private sector jobs data for July hold out hope for an improved second half, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobs Report Too Weird to Just Blame the Weather
- Jobs Data Weighs Down Markets
- Private Sector Added More Than 200,000 Jobs Last Month
- Pimco's El-Erian: ‘New Normal' Still Not Over
- Better Economy?
- Another Disappointing Employment Number
- Job Numbers Up in June
- Jobs Report Not Good Enough to End Stimulus