The tense negotiations for a new distribution deal between CBS and Time Warner Cable turned bizarre Monday night as the pay-TV distributor started to pull down networks owned by CBS, only to stop the process after a few minutes, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcast Dinosaurs Still Scary
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Verizon Woos CBS Staffers to Drop Time Warner Cable
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Time Warner Cable to Drop Ovation
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Viewers Flock to KDOCT-TV for Dodgers
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable