Activision Blizzard Inc. and a group led by Chief Executive Bobby Kotick plan to buy out most of Vivendi SA’s stake in the nation's biggest video-game publisher for $8.17 billion, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision Executives Make $1.2B in $100M Deal
- Vivendi Deal Boosts Activision Stock
- Vivendi at Sun Valley Looking for Activision Suitor
- Activision Blizzard Plans Vote if Appeal Fails
- Activision Completes Stock Buy From Vivendi
- Activision Draws Cheers for Vivendi Emancipation
- Activision Settles Shareholder Suit, Pays Itself $275 Million
- Suit Reveals Details of Activision Buyout Battle