Investors breathed more easily this morning after Apple Inc. turned in a quarterly report with a pleasant surprise in iPhone sales. But Wall Street is fretting about the company's sliding margins and a dramatic revenue drop in China, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DineEquity Jumps on Profit, Planned Job Cuts
- Unhappy Olympic Fans Find a Way to Access BBC
- Internet Companies to Disclose More on NSA Requests
- Apple Awarded $290 Million in Samsung Retrial
- Tellabs to Be Taken Private for $891 Billion
- Einhorn Wants Apple to Think Differently About Its Cash
- Facebook Shares Soar on Earnings Surprise
- Business Inventories Barely Rose in May