JPMorgan Chase, the nation’s largest bank, reported a 31 percent surge in second-quarter earnings on Friday, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reveals Criminal, Civil Inquiries
- JPMorgan Settles in Madoff Case
- JPMorgan Settles Power Market Manipulation Case
- Despite Fears, Bond Market Functioning Fine
- Big Surge in the Biotech Sector Driven by Potential Deals
- Volcker Rule Approved
- Regulators Prepare Penalties for JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Hackers Entered Through Neglected Server