Unless either “R.I.P.D.” or "Turbo" pulls off a major tracking turnaround by July 19, Hollywood will experience an unprecedented four straight weeks of megaflops among films that cost $100 million or more to make, TheWrap.com reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Laws Could Cause Hollywood Headaches
- Disney Stock Soars as Layoffs Loom
- 3-D Still a Tale of Two Markets
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?
- Clones Rule as Hollywood Beats Drum at Comic-Con
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- Can Swanky Seats Save Movie Theaters?
- What's Hollywood's Trouble With China?