Startups looking to raise money will soon be able to shout it to the rooftops thanks to a new rule from the Securities and Exchange Commission that will make it easier for crowdfunding ventures. Read the Business Journal's story here.
Now that Surf Air’s planes are flying, the Santa Monica company is already expanding its service. Surf Air announced Wednesday that it has added flights to and from Santa Barbara. Read the Business Journal's story here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Lifts Ban on General Solicitation
- Ouya in Early Talks for Acquisition
- Silicon Beach Report July 18: L.A. Hyperloop Outfit Wins China Contract
- Silicon Beach Report July 10: Bird Scooters Banned in Milwaukee
- Silicon Beach Report July 8: Surf Air Expands Routes in Europe
- Silicon Beach Report July 7: Clearlake Capital Sells Software Firms to Centerbridge Partners for $1.26 Billion
- L.A. Tech Views New Rule as Cool
- Direct Lending Investments Partners with Realty Mogul