The willingness of consumers to watch ads on social media is rewriting the Super Bowl playbook for Madison Avenue, the New York Times reports. Marketers and agencies are deciding that it’s better to give up the benefits of surprising viewers during the game in favor of gaining additional attention before.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A Bracelet Meant to Build Loyalty at Disney Parks
- Law School Applications Fall as Costs Rise, Jobs Vanish
- J&J Aware of High Failure in Hip Implant
- Who Do Online Advertisers Think You Are?
- Drug Makers Join Fight Against Doping
- Microsoft May Back Dell Buyout
- Oscar Broadcast Rivals Super Bowl as Showcase for Ads
- Big-Game Ads’ New Playbook