The unveiling of the long-delayed line of BlackBerry smartphones failed to impress Wall Street analysts, with at least three downgrading the company's stock, Reuters reports. The U.S. release date hasn’t been set and the price that may be too high, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- China's Lenovo Eyes Blackberry Maker
- U.S. Credit Outlook Revised to 'Stable'
- CalPERS Gains Grew in 2012
- BlackBerry Co-Founders Consider Takeover
- Coda Holdings Files Chapter 11, Plans to Sell Automobile Unit
- Cheap Money That Saved U.S. Housing Seen as Ending
- Al Jazeera Buys Current TV in U.S. Expansion
- U.S. Manufacturing Accelerates More Than Forecast