Nonprofit health care giant Kaiser Permanente had a 40 percent share of California's $59-billion health insurance market for employers and individuals, according a Wall Street analyst's study of 2011 data, the Los Angeles Times reports. Anthem Blue Cross came in second.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Blue Shield Retreats on Raising Rates
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Anthem Blue Cross To Pay $3.2 Million in Overdue-Claims Case
- Congress Opens Probe Into Anthem Rate Hikes