As more companies allow employees to bring in their own personal smartphones to access email, Research In Motion faces a challenge as it rolls out its newest operating system and two new phones that will run off it, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Two New BlackBerrys Coming
- Apple Says Latest iPhone Set New Sales Record
- After Sandy, New Yorkers Get Reconnected With Pay Phones
- Gun-Bill Debate Begins After Bipartisan Breakthough
- Payment Network Takes on Google Wallet
- Stocks Rise as Wall Street Reopens
- Wall Street vs. Employees' Privacy
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits