State Sen. Michael Rubio says he first wondered if something were wrong with the California Environmental Quality Act during his days as a Kern County supervisor, when he saw it used to slow wind and solar projects he considered green by their very nature. Now he is taking on fellow Democrats on the issue, moving to rewrite the California Environmental Quality Act, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gasoline Excise Tax to Rise
- Calderon Also Accused in Hospital Bribery Case
- State Sees Revenue Bump After Tax Changes
- Democrats Win California Statewide Races
- State Gains Anti-Smog Allies
- Kings First Pro Sports Franchise to Accept Bitcoins
- Pressure Rising Against Calderon
- State Lawmakers Reach Deal on Minimum Wage