Signed contracts to buy existing homes fell 4.3 percent last month, according the National Association of Realtors, missing analysts expectations of a 1 percent gain. Realtors say it's not lack of demand, but supply that pushed the numbers down, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn: Why I'm Buying Netflix Shares
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- The Fight to Buy Hostess: Main Street vs. Wall Street
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Why a Drop in the Jobless Rate Is Tragic
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day