The Writers Guild of America West has rescinded its Stop Work notice against Comedy Central’s production company two months after it was issued, the Hollywood Reporter reports. The move came as a result of an overall deal reached between the WGA and Central Productions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WGA Tells Members to Stop Writing for Comedy Central
- Informal WGA Talks Set to Begin
- WGA: Disney Kept Writers During Strike
- No WGA Strike: Hollywood Writers, Producers Reach Tentative Contract Agreement
- WGA Talks to Resume on Monday
- Deadline Approaches on WGA’s Threat to Fire Talent Agents
- New Take on TV Works for Writers
- Thousands of Talent Agents Fired, as Dispute With Writers Goes On