Manufacturers have been using technology to cut blue-collar jobs for years. Now, they're also targeting their white-collar workers, the Associated Press reports in the second day of its series on the loss of middle-class jobs in the wake of the Great Recession, and the role of technology.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Will Smart Machines Create a World Without Work?
- U.S. Manufacturing Up, Construction Spending Down
- Obama Picks Mary Jo White to Lead SEC
- WellPoint Profit Jumps 38 Percent
- U.S. Builders Boost Housing Spending
- Recession, Tech Kill Middle-Class Jobs
- Stocks Rise on Budget Deal
- Zuckerberg Biggest Giver in 2013