The effort to take Dell private has gained a prominent, if unusual, backer: Microsoft. The software giant is in talks to help finance a takeover bid for Dell that would exceed $20 billion, sources tell Bloomberg News and the New York Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Law School Applications Fall as Costs Rise, Jobs Vanish
- Super Bowl Ads Make Online Debuts
- J&J Aware of High Failure in Hip Implant
- A Bracelet Meant to Build Loyalty at Disney Parks
- Drug Makers Join Fight Against Doping
- Bitcoin Fraud Can Be Quicker Than the Law
- Who Do Online Advertisers Think You Are?
- Dropbox Said to Seek $250 Million