Is Randy Moore’s new movie about a father going insane at Walt Disney World simply cinematic art? Or is Mickey Mouse about to get very, very mad at Moore? The New York Times reports about Moore's new film, “Escape From Tomorrow,” which was shot without permission from Disney. It premiered at the Sundance Film Festival over the weekend.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Struggles to Find Its Digital Footing
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Another Plot Twist at Herbalife
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels