L.A.'s $16.5-billion tourism industry got even bigger in 2012, the Los Angeles Times reports. The city enjoyed another banner year for tourism, when it welcomed more than 41 million visitors, surpassing the record set in 2011.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. County Tourism Hits High
- Weekend Getaway Guide: Local Tourism Continues to Boost the Success of L.A.
- GenCorp Buys Rocket Engine Maker Rocketdyne
- Translating Local Appeal
- Toyota to Pay $1 Billion to Settle Acceleration Suits
- Are California Motorcyclists Aging Out?
- CBRE Completes Big Acquisition
- Former Hilton Exec to Head L.A. Tourism Board