Flowers Foods Inc. is set to kick off bidding for most of Hostess Brands Inc.’s bread business, offering a total of up to $390 million for brands and other assets that include Wonder Bread and Nature’s Pride, Reuters and the Wall Street Journal report. The Flowers purchase is subject to higher bids at a court-supervised auction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Potential Twinkie Suitor Boosts Credit Line
- Twinkie Maker Hostess to Shut Down After Strike
- Hostess, Bakers Union Agree to Mediation
- Hostess Mediation Fails
- Rhythm & Hues Buyer Tied to Prana Studios
- Hostess Wants Bonuses for Execs, Cuts for Retirees
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- L.A. Firm Finds Hostess Filling