Dedicated devices for reading e-books have been a hot category for the past half-dozen years, but the shrinking sizes and falling prices of full-featured tablet computers are raising questions about the fate of reading-only gadgets like Amazon.com Inc.'s original Kindle and Barnes & Noble Inc.'s first Nooks, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Electricity Use on Wane
- Billionaire’s New Interest in Bookseller a Thriller
- OfficeMax, Office Depot in Talks to Merge
- Burkle Targets Barnes & Noble
- Yucaipa Cos. Adds to Barnes & Noble Stake
- Barnes & Noble Expected to Announce Deal with Burkle
- Use of Food Stamps Swells Even as Economy Improves
- In Court, Burkle Objects to Barnes & Noble 'Poison Pill'