In land-scarce Hong Kong, the hottest properties have no walls, windows or even front doors. The Los Angeles Times reports that single parking slots are now selling for more than some modest Southern California homes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodeo Drive Rents Cheap Compared with Top Sites in Other Cities
- Hong Kong Disneyland Reports 2015 Loss
- Housing Prices Surpass Bubble Peak in Some Southland ZIPs
- Housing Bubble Echoes in Southern California
- Southern California Home Prices Rise
- Start-ups Finding Ignition Trouble
- Pasadena Ritz-Carlton to be Sold
- Mayor Garcetti Lists Echo Park Home