Workers in California's beleaguered visual effects industry were left fuming after the acceptance speech by Oscar-winning supervisor Bill Westenhofer was cut short, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- Disney Adopts Paper Policy After Protest
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Digital Domain Names Execs for Vancouver Studio
- High Fee to Film at Grand Avenue Park Draws Protests
- Comcast Restricts Gun Ads
- CALM Law Regulating TV Commercial Volume Takes Effect