Clear Channel Outdoor, which is fighting to preserve dozens of digital billboards across Los Angeles warned last week that it would seek "substantially" more than $100 million from City Hall if it is ordered to remove any electronic signs targeted in a recent court ruling, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Court Orders L.A. Digital Billboards Removed
- Digital Billboard Companies Launch Campaign
- L.A. City Attorney Calls for Removal of Digital Billboards
- Los Angeles May Sign Off on Hefty Billboard Fines
- Court Sides with L.A. in Fight Against Supergraphics
- Fights Erupts Over Supergraphics on L.A. High-Rises
- Positive Signs For Billboards
- Digital Billboards Ordered To Go Dark