Americans remain pessimistic about the economic outlook in February as rising gasoline prices compound the damage done by a higher payroll tax, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Prices Rise in 88% of Cities as Recovery Gains
- Manufacturing Grows at the Slowest Pace in a Year
- U.S. Credit Outlook Revised to 'Stable'
- Moody’s Upgrades U.S. Outlook to Stable
- Retailers Fear Payroll Tax
- Vodafone Exits U.S. Wireless Market
- Tesla Arranges Buyback Deal to Spur Sales
- Food Stamp Cuts Dampen Wal-Mart's Forecast