An 85-year-old Beverly Hills building erected in the Golden Age of Hollywood by movie mogul Jack Warner has been sold for nearly $12 million to a local investor, the Los Angeles Times reports. Warner built the 11,000-square-foot building in 1928 to house the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Merv Griffin HQ Sold to Kuwait
- Rodeo's Gucci Building Sold for $100 Million
- Jack Carter’s House Sells
- Woodland Hills Office Park Sold
- Sold: Office Building Erected by One of L.A.’s Oldest Real Estate Companies
- Live Nation to Expand Beverly Hills HQ
- Toll Bros. to Purchase Shapell
- L.A. Chamber, SBA Launch Center for Tech Startups