Home builder sentiment took a step backward in February, CNBC reports. It’s the first decline in 11 months, with the National Association of Home Builders’ monthly confidence index now four points shy of the positive line.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Government 'Paralysis' Spooks Home Builders, Buyers
- Oil Prices on Track for Best Monthly Gain Since 2009
- Consumer Prices Make Record Drop
- U.S. Manufacturing Dips in February
- U.S. Retail Sales Fall in February
- Home Construction Soars, Mortgage Applications Fall Amid Uncertainty
- Loeb Sells Part of Position in Herbalife
- As Prices Rise, Banks Repossess More Homes