Southern California residents won't get deep discounts on Disneyland and Disney California Adventure tickets this spring as they have for the past decade, the Orange County Register reports. Higher attendance, bolstered by last year's Cars Land improvements, prompted the parks to cancel 2-for-1 tickets and similar promotions to local residents during the parks' slow season.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Raises Park Prices
- Local Theme Park Operators Set Sights Closer to Home
- Disney's "Bug's Land" Helps Take California Out of Adventure Park
- ENTERTAINMENT---Theme Parks Prepare for New Challenge From Disney
- Disney Tram Cars Sell for Nearly Half a Million
- THRILLS---Local Theme Parks Bracing For Summer of Uncertainty
- Disneyland Fights Multiday Pass Abuse
- Disney's Anaheim Parks Pushing for Higher Numbers