Universal’s “Fast & Furious” series is a second-class citizen in Hollywood, but not online, where it has more Facebook “likes” than any active film series except “Avatar,” the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oscar Broadcast Rivals Super Bowl as Showcase for Ads
- Disney to Introduce iTunes Tie-In
- Some Retailers Rethink Roles in Bangladesh
- Studios Go Bold in Growth Plans
- Background Music to Life to Lose Its Name
- The Quiet Force at DreamWorks
- Social Media Giving a Voice to Taste Buds
- Why Won't Yahoo Let Employees Work From Home?