L.A. feature films generated 113 production days last week, up 69 percent from the same period last year, according to data from FilmL.A., which tracks location shoots that occur on city and county streets as well as those on non-certified soundstages, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Startup's Plasma Lights Help Turn Film Shoots Green
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Web-Based TV Production on the Rise in Los Angeles
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling