The outcome of today's Federal Reserve meeting is expected to set the tone for trade in the U.S. dollar heading into 2014, whatever decision is reached on the highly-anticipated tapering of monetary stimulus, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Should the Fed Taper Bond Buying?
- Stakes High for Today's Fed Meeting
- Use Gold as Collateral to Solve Europe's Problems?
- Karabell: Stop Trading Off Bernanke Taper Talk
- Investors Await Fed Decision
- Bernanke: Economy Still Faces Headwinds
- Markets: Fed Will Deliver, Question Is How Much
- New Car Sales May Break Record in December