A Field Poll says public support for labor unions has plunged in California, with more voters for the first time saying they do more harm than good, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Poll: Majority of California Voters Back Marijuana Legalization
- Pressure Rising Against Calderon
- State Water Action Plan Created
- Hybrid Vehicles in State Have Tripled
- Cloud Seeding No Longer Magical Thinking
- Labor Groups Back 'Wal-Mart' Bill
- Computer Problems Delay Unemployment Checks
- Calderon Scandal Puts Film Credit in Spotlight