Walt Disney Co. may quickly enlarge its Shanghai resort after it opens in late 2015 in order to meet rising demand in the world’s most populous country, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Iger: Shanghai Park Will Fare Better Than Disneyland Paris
- Not Just For Boys Anymore
- Disney Says 1,900 Jobs Eliminated at U.S. Theme Parks
- Disney Settles Antitrust Suit over Recruiting from Rivals
- Universal Studios to Build Park in Korea
- Disney Mulling Shanghai Theme Park
- Walt Disney Imagineering Makes Cuts Post-Shanghai Opening
- Out With the Old Star Wars Stuff