Plan B Entertainment's production deal with New Regency and RatPac Entertainment precipitates the departure of Brad Pitt's company from Paramount Pictures at the end of the year, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Paramount Theme Park Planned in Britain
- Viacom Growth Elsewhere Makes Up for Weakness at Paramount
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Paramount Pictures Film Group President Leaving
- Paramount Announces Layoffs
- ‘No’ to Paramount Plan
- Paramount Sued by Production Assistants