Whimsic Alley, the Miracle Mile shop that sells "Harry Potter" merchandise and was sued by Warner Bros. for trademark infringement, has reached a settlement with the studio that will allow the store to remain open, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- Warner Bros. Relents on Redbox DVD Deal
- Warner Goes After Attorney in ‘Superman’ Litigation
- Another Misfire for Studio
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Sony Pictures Reaches Settlement
- Warner Bros. Announces Job Cuts