The United States is the world's most generous nation, according to a global index of giving, as a higher proportion of Americans helped a stranger than any other country in the world, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey: U.S. Less Competitive Globally
- Buffett: I'd Vote 'Yes' on Keystone Pipeline
- Gundlach Has Highest Bond ETF Debut Ever
- Brand America Has Been Damaged
- Home Builder Confidence Falls
- Cuba Not Investor Ready, Expert Says
- Pimco Sees 60 Percent Chance of Global Recession
- How the U.S. Energy Boom Could Shake Up Global Order