Verizon FiOS is offering CBS employees exclusive discounts and special promotions to switch from Time Warner Cable, even sending sales teams to CBS offices in cities affected by the blackout to sign up new customers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- Comcast Restricts Gun Ads
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- Warner Bros. Relents on Redbox DVD Deal
- Warner Bros. Finally Sets Animation Strategy
- Malone Says Sports Costs Out of Control
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Warner Wins Key Victory in Superman Battle