Rents for some of Southern California’s priciest retail locations are a steal compared with those in other prominent cities such as Hong Kong and New York, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Kong's Hottest Real Estate? Parking Spaces
- Advantage of Home Ownership in SoCal Slipping Away
- Housing Starts Dip Slightly, Sales Inventory Rises
- Beverly Connection to Be Sold
- L.A. Apartment Rents Continue to Rise
- Value of Taxi Medallions Soars
- American Apparel Offers 'Sandy Sale' for Hard-Hit States
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters