Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti on Thursday set the stage for a confrontation with the City Council, saying he would refuse to sign a proposed salary deal with the union representing Department of Water and Power workers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Faces Early Test in Proposed DWP Deal
- DWP Deal a Mixed Win for Garcetti
- Garcetti Names New DWP Head
- Garcetti Appointees Sue DWP Union Chief
- Garcetti Wants Change for Better with New DWP Chief
- City Seeks Receiver for DWP Institutes
- Los Angeles DWP Chief Ron Nichols Resigns
- Garcetti Calls for Roadwork, Tax Cuts