More than 50 years after her death, Marilyn Monroe still attracts attention and sales. The New York Times describes some of the latest campaigns.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A Courtship Ritual Performed Early
- Co-CEOs at Deutsche Bank to Step Down
- Disney Promoting New Video Game
- A Calculated Push Into Entertainment Lifts ‘Duck Dynasty’ Family’s Fortunes
- In Fantasy and Reality, It’s a Frenzy for Football
- New Site to Link Magazine's Readers with Retailers
- Consoles Still for Games, Microsoft Emphasizes at E3
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising