Bill Ackman is taking his campaign against Herbalife to a new level, with sources telling CNBC that the hedge fund manager has filed a complaint with regulators against George Soros, who last week made a big investment in the nutritional supplement maker
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Goes Long on Herbalife
- Herbalife Continues to Plummet
- Loeb Sells Part of Position in Herbalife
- Herbalife Applauds Ackman Expose
- Ackman Accuses Herbalife Director of Misleading Recruits
- Herbalife Investor Raises Stake, Evokes Buyout
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Loeb Takes Stake in Herbalife